Grupo SANJOSE assumes as own the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact. on human rights, labour, environment
and anti-corruption , derived from the Universal Declaration of Human Rights , the Declaration of the International
Labour Organisation concerning Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work , the Rio Declaration on Environment and
Development and the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
These 10 principles are:
- 1. To support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights in the international arena.
- 2. To make sure they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- 3. To respect freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- 4. To eliminate all forms of forced or compulsory labour.
- 5. To effectively abolish child labour.
- 6. To eliminate discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- 7. To support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- 8. To undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- 9. To encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally harmless.
- 10. To work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Grupo SANJOSE understands the Corporate Social Responsibility as its commitment to society and people. It is a key element
of business strategy and a differentiating item which has been in continuous development since its foundation. Acting in a
responsible, transparent and sustainable way in order to promote wealth and welfare and boost its principles and commitments
to each professional integrating the Group and to all executed acts:
- Maximum attention to people, to the quality of their working conditions, equality and training.
- Work Risk Prevention as company culture, especially preventive at all hierarchical levels of the Group.
- Respect for diversity and creation of a policy of equal opportunities and personal and professional development.
- Commitment to sustainable development and greater respect for the environment, avoiding any possible pollution and
minimizing waste generation.
- Public Vocation and wealth. Understanding of R&D&I and the quality of products and services as the GSJ contribution to
improve the social, economic and environmental development of the regions or countries where it operates.
- Implementation of formal procedures and open dialogue with all stakeholders.
- Transparency policy.
Code of Conduct
Channel of communication: